Monday, October 03, 2005

Subject 1: Puppy




This is our new puppy annie 11 weeks old very cute and extremely mischievous. She is deathly afraid of water and loud noises, and loves getting up early at 3:00 am. She is my buddy during the week while Amy is at work, and is Amy's buddy during the weekend when I am gone. She is a mutt. The pound told us she was an "Australian Cattle Dog Mix," but she looks nothing like one. We initially thought she was more of a Boarder Collie mix, but are now leaning more towards American Eskimo Dog. Any hoo, did I mention she's cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger grete said...

Evan! It's Grete. Joe found my blog and now I've found yours... glad to have a place to occasionally stay updated on how you and Amy are doing down there (besides Hopwood mass emails :)

www.xanga.com/shmrete (is where I hang out online these days)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home